People see infidelity as an unforeseen natural disaster that went undetected on the radar screen; it came without warning. However, the reality is that you can often see it coming and there are things you can do to safeguard your marriage.
Listen below for my eight steps to prevent an affair from happening.
Click to Play
- Rita from Facebook asks: “How do you, in today’s digital age, put up safeguards to affair proof your marriage?”
- Stephen from Twitter asks: “How do you recover when an affair has happened to you?”
- How to Fall Back in Love with Your Spouse
- 5 Toxins of the Tongue That Can Poison Your Marriage
- Protecting Your Marriage from Online Infidelity
- Rebuilding Trust in a Relationship
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast please subscribe:
If you enjoy the Family First podcast please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!