Think back to when you first started to pursue your spouse. It required commitment, hard work, and imagination. If winning them over required that back then, why does it surprise us when neglect hurts our relationship after we walk down the aisle? They wouldn’t have married you if you took them for granted. Why risk everything now?
Many good marriages slip into crisis because we don’t or won’t believe how much work it takes to keep relationships healthy and thriving. It’s just like when you stop investing in the house you are living in. It will easily fall into disrepair.
On today’s show, Susan and I will be discussing 4 strategies to help solve your marriage relationship problems.
Click to Play
4 Strategies to Help Solve Your Marriage Problems
- Surround yourselves with people in healthy relationships.
- Put the relationship ahead of everything, including your children.
- Get counseling.
- Identify and change patterns.
- 7 Things I learned from Andy Griffith
- 4 Ways to Know When It’s Time for Marriage Counseling
- Finding a Good Marriage Counselor: Stacking the Deck in Your Favor
- The Same Old Marriage Fights and How to Change
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you! Share your thoughts below.