While there are many books that have influenced my thinking, here are 10, in no particular order except the Bible, that come to my mind.
1. The Bible
2. Good to Great by Jim Collins
3. Quiet Strength by Tony Dungy with Nathan Whitaker
4. It’s Better to Build Boys than Mend Men by S. Truett Cathy
5. Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
6. The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
7. Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
8. Heaven by Randy Alcorn
9. Laugh Again by Charles R. Swindoll
10. Lead…For God’s Sake! by Todd Gongwer
What books have impacted your life?