Susan and I have raised 5 children through the teen years. Teenagers are trying to figure out life…who am I? Where am I going? Do I have what it takes? Am I beautiful?
Teens have a lot going on under the surface that they either haven’t identified, are afraid to say, or don’t know how to tell you. So it remains inside, alone and unattended. What if we did know? It might change the way we parent teens. What do you think? Do you want to know how to parent a teenager better?
On today’s podcast, Susan and I will go over 7 things teenagers secretly want you to know.
Click to Play
7 Things Teenagers Secretly Want You To Know
- They want you to say, “No.”
- They’re desperate for your affirmation.
- They want your guidance.
- They have no idea who they are yet.
- They do not want you to compare them to their brother, sister, or friends.
- They want you to give them the freedom to fail.
- They want to know that you love them no matter what.
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!