We all hate speed bumps. So often we’re flying through life at incredible speeds—attempting to balance a million things at a million miles per hour. But then life hits us with a natural speed bump. This speed bump usually comes out of nowhere, sneaking up on us to tell us we need to slow down. And while these natural speed bumps can be tough, they are a perfect opportunity for us to evaluate and appreciate our relationships with our kids. On today’s show, I’ll be focusing on natural speed bumps in parenting.
Click to Play
Some of the main speed bumps you may face while parenting include:
- Your child going through puberty
- Your child beginning to date
- Your child beginning to drive
- Your child becoming ill
- Your child facing academic transitions
- Why You Should Interview Your Daughter’s Date
- How to Interview Your Daughter’s Date
- Why You Should Build a Relationship with Your Son’s Girlfriend
- How to Build a Relationship with Your Son’s Girlfriend
- How to Validate Your Child’s Identity
- 8 Things Every Father Must Teach His Son
- 8 Things Every Father Must Teach His Daughter
- 4 Ways to Man-age Your Home When Dealing with Illness
- How to Motivate Your Unmotivated Child: Part 1
- How to Motivate Your Unmotivated Child: Part 2
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!