We live in a culture of choices. Everywhere we turn, new opportunities are thrown our way and demand our attention. But if we can’t say “yes” to everything, how will we know when to say “no”? On today’s show, New York Times best-selling author Lysa Terkeurst will be sharing insights on wise decision making from her book, The Best Yes.
Click to Play
- When to say “yes” and when to say “no”
- Why it’s so difficult to say “no”
- Advice for married couples who struggle to agree on when to say “yes” and when to say “no”
- How choices and consequences come in package deals
- Our “disease to please” others
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!