More often than not, affairs don’t just happen. Sometimes they do, but there are usually things that are said or not said, done or not done over the years that are contributing factors. I’m not suggesting that the husband or wife who has the affair is in any way justified in doing so, but what I am saying is that we must be careful not to push our spouse in that direction. On today’s show, my wife, Susan, and I are going to discuss 7 ways to encourage your spouse to cheat.
Click to Play
7 Ways to Encourage Your Spouse to Cheat
- Don’t really listen.
- Stop having intimate conversations.
- Constantly criticize, compare, and degrade.
- Do sports and activities only with your friends.
- Withhold affection and sex.
- Spend more time on Facebook, Twitter, and the Internet.
- Invest all of your time and energy in your kids.
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!