1. When your son or daughter comes running to you when they get hurt
2. When you really listen to your children
3. When your calendar is full of things to do with your children
4. When you calmly and gently discipline your children without yelling or screaming
5. When you tuck your children into bed at night and tell them “I love you”
6. When you help your kids with their schoolwork
7. When you teach your children absolute truths
Take a moment tonight and ask your children how they know that you love them.