Busyness is a thief that steals meaningful time and lasting memories. [Tweet This] Creating a relationship bucket list will be helpful; it will work in all phases of your life and all relationships. Being INTENTIONAL is the key to having a strong relationship bucket list. Today, Susan and I will discuss why you need a relationship bucket list.
Click to Play
When you do decide to make a bucket list, keep these things in mind…
- Have common experiences that create lasting memories.
- Encourage one another to spend intentional time together.
- Establish heart connections together.
- Father-Son Bucket List
- Father-Daughter Bucket List
- Husband and Wife Bucket List
- Mother-Daughter Bucket List
- Mother-Son Bucket List
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!