When I wrote about the 7 things that husbands and wives should stop doing in their relationship awhile back, some spirited comments and conversations resulted. On today’s podcast, Susan and I want to address 6 things that you should stop doing in public—things that can harm your spouse and hurt your marriage.
Click to Play
Here are 6 things that you should avoid doing in public:
- Stop criticizing your spouse to others.
- Stop sharing the details of your love life.
- Stop treating your spouse like a child.
- Stop checking out people who aren’t your spouse.
- Stop constantly interrupting or contradicting your spouse.
- Stop flaunting your body to others.
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!