Presents…snow…mistletoe…There’s nothing better than the holiday season! Except when you throw in angry shoppers, long lines, and sleepless nights wrapping gifts. That’s when the chaos has a way of overwhelming the cheer. And Christmas becomes more stressful than peaceful. But not this year! Because this year, my wife, Susan, and I pledge to be better elves.
So on today’s podcast, we’ll be talking through how we plan to make this Christmas the best Christmas yet by pledging to be better elves.
Click to Play
How We Pledge to be Better Elves This Christmas
- We pledge to help without being asked twice.
- We pledge to enjoy the chaos.
- We pledge to watch Christmas classics as a family.
- We pledge to stop and reflect more.
- We pledge to work ahead so we can enjoy the moment.
- We pledge to put relationships before gifts.
- Christmas Giving and Receiving List
- Holiday Helper Cards
- 6 Ways I Pledge to be a Better Elf
- What I Learned about Family from my 6 Favorite Christmas Movies
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!