What does it mean to be a family guy? Comedian Jeff Foxworthy shares how you might be a family guy if…you are intentional about spending time with your kids. And that you may need to stop doing things for a season in order to make being a dad your priority.
Jeff Foxworthy reminds us: “Life is about choices and consequences. And nothing else that I do in my lifetime is gonna matter a hundred years from now. It’s not gonna matter how many records I sold or how many books, but the kids that I leave behind and the kids that they have, that’s gonna be the only thing that matters a hundred years from now. And so they were always the priority.”
So on today’s podcast, Jeff Foxworthy shares what else a family guy does.
Click to Play
- What does being a family guy mean to you?
- What you do is not who you are
- Your kids know they are your priority
- Stop doing things that interfere with your time with your children
- Focus on what matters and leave a legacy
- What does being a good example to our kids look like on a daily basis?
- Love their mother
- Be consistent
- Know what is most important to you and act accordingly
- Think ahead
- How do you find humor in everyday family interactions?
- What’s one humorous thing that has occurred in your family over the past few months or past year?
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!