At some point, every father and every mother asks themselves these questions, “Am I being a good parent? Am I doing this thing right?” We all question ourselves when it comes to parenting.
Click to Play
6 Ways to Know You’re Being a Good Parent
1. When they share their fears and dreams with you.
2. When they ask to do something or go somewhere with you alone.
3. When they melt down with you because you are the only one they know they can melt down with.
4. When they make a mistake, their pride has been hurt, and they come to you to cry.
5. When you see them living out lessons that you spent years teaching.
6. When you teach your children absolute truths.
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!