In last week’s episode, we talked about what every father should teach his son. Today, I want to focus on what every father should teach his daughter.
My job as a father is to do my very best to ensure that my daughters hear my voice, hopefully, one filled with truth and love, loud and clear. Why? Because as they grow older, other voices will enter their world – friends, other people, media, television, movies, music – and tell them things that are not good for them and could harm them.
Dads, this will be a very informative podcast and I’m excited to share with you today.
Click to Play
8 Things Every Father Should Teach His Daughter:
- You are immeasurably valuable.
- You are beautiful.
- Be a lady.
- Command honor and respect from men.
- I love you unconditionally.
- You can always count on me.
- Love others.
- Love God.
- Gary – “As a dad having to make some tough calls with my teenage daughter on how much freedom I should allow. I’d love to hear your thoughts.”
- Dean – “What happens when you’ve made huge mistakes as a husband and father. What can I do to save my marriage?”
- Blessing Ceremony
- 5 Places You and Your Kids Can Serve Others
- Creating Boundaries For Your Kids
- How to Be an Out of Control Parent
- Rebuilding Trust in a Relationship
- 7 Things a Daughter Needs from Her Dad
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!