Movies, social media, and reality television can often make us believe that a grand gesture equates big love. However, I’d suggest that small actions of love add up to a lot more than one big gesture. It’s the little things, day in and day out, that show the love and unwavering commitment you have to your marriage. Below are the 7 Love Actions for Spouses I shared in this episode.
- Write a Note
- Bring Flowers
- Make the Bed
- Cook Dinner
- Plan a Creative Date Night
- Hold Hands
- Call and Text
Start with one of these 7 actions and then make up your own 7 actions that fit your spouse’s needs.
1. Barney asked, “How do you draw out your wife’s love generosity towards you?”
2. Chris asked, “What questions can I ask myself or my wife to keep our relationship strong?”
3. John asked, “What is on your daddy-daughter bucket list?”
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
- 10 More Things Husbands Want to Hear from Their Wives
- 10 More Things Wives Want to Hear from Their Husbands
- 5 Love Languages
- Marriage Conversation Starters
- Daddy Daughter Bucket List
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast please subscribe:
If you enjoy the Family First podcast please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!