Seventeen years ago I had the privilege of starting the All Pro Dad program with then Buccaneers coach, Tony Dungy. Since then, Coach Dungy won a Super Bowl, provided analysis on Sunday Night Football, and wrote several books. His newest book, Uncommon Marriage, was written with his wife Lauren and releases on February 4th, 2014.
Recently, I sat down with Coach Dungy and discussed their vision for this book and what couples can expect to get out of it.
During the interview, I asked Coach Dungy these questions:
- How did you and Lauren determine you wanted to write a book about marriage?
- What was it like writing a marriage book with your wife?
- How did your parents model an Uncommon Marriage for you?
- What would you say to the husband or wife who is going through struggles in their marriage?
- How do you hope this book will be a model for our current culture?
- All Pro Dad
- Uncommon Marriage Book
- Part 2 of this interview
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast please subscribe:
If you enjoy the Family First podcast please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!