You probably knew this already, but I own the content on this website. It is copyrighted in my name. I really want there to be a fair balance between spreading my content around while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. I really appreciate you understanding.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to MarkMerrill.com or any specific post on my site.
- Take and repost less than 200 words on any other site, given that you link back to my original post.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, etc.), provided that you include this copyright notice: “© 2011, Mark Merrill. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.MarkMerrill.com.”
With My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else online.
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform or build upon my content.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please contact me.