Without Our Permission
You are permitted and encouraged to do the following without our permission:
- Link to Markmerrill.com or any specific post on this website.
- Reproduce and distribute material online in unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety), as long as you do not charge a fee and you provide a hyperlink to the original page. For videos, please embed from the original source.
- Print Mark Merrill posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, etc.), provided that you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Mark Merrill. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.MarkMerrill.com.”
With Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of Mark Merrill content.
- Alter, transform or build upon this content.
If you have some use for Mark Merrill content that is not covered here, please contact us.