Over the past few days, I hope I’ve given you a clear picture of what it looks like to peer at the peak of success as a dad and how to lead your children on a path grounded on love. When you know the seven essentials—Makeup, Mind-set, Motive, Method, Model, Message, Master—you’ll be able to love and lead your kids well and will leave behind a well-marked trail—a legacy—for your children, grandchildren, and future generations to follow. In this video, I’ll give you some critical things that you must know in order to leave behind a loving legacy for your children.
Key Points Recap:
- Men must know that being a dad is a life-long journey.
- Men must know that being a dad is our most important job
- Men must know that our mission of loving and leading our kids is all-important.
- Men must know that none of us will ever “arrive.” We’ll always be striving toward the goal of being an All Pro Dad.
- Men must know that they legacy of love we leave for our kids will affect not only our children, but generations to come.
I’d be honored if you joined me by taking the first step toward the peak of success as a dad and ordered my new book All Pro Dad: Seven Essentials to Be a Hero to Your Kids.
And here are the rest of the All Pro Dad Book Chapter Summaries.