5 Common Mistakes Women Make in Marriage
Albert Einstein once defined insanity as, “Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” By implementing some of these changes, the common mistakes women make in marriage may turn into successes.
Here are 5 common mistakes women make in marriage and what can be done about it.
1. Not showing their husband respect. Respect his judgment. Don’t constantly question his decisions. Respect his abilities. Give him a chance to fix the sink before you call the plumber.
2. Not affirming their husband as a man. Tell your husband that you think he is handsome. Thank him for being a good father and provider.
3. Not putting their husband before their kids. Don’t let your life revolve around your kids. At some point, your children will leave home and you will find yourself sharing an empty house with a total stranger. Make your relationship with your husband a top priority.
4. Not trusting their husband. Trust can be difficult, but it is necessary. Without it, you will never feel secure in your marriage. And, your husband will never feel like he is worthy of your trust. If trust has been broken by your husband, he will need to earn it back. Allow him to take the necessary steps to restore it. A marriage without trust is built not on a rock, but on the sand.
5. Not wanting their husband physically. Physical intimacy is important to a man. To know that he is desired by his wife makes him feel like he is important. Your husband wants to be wanted. Make it a priority in your marriage.
What common mistakes do you make in your marriage? Please share them with me.