Today we have an exciting show because we are going to be talking about things that spouses wish the other knew. In List #8 of our newly released books, Lists to Love By for Busy Husbands and Lists to Love By for Busy Wives we have things wives wish husbands knew and husbands wish wives knew. We wish for our spouses to know our heart. We both learned that knowing what your spouse desires is key to investing your time wisely and getting the greatest return for your marriage. We will share a few of those today.
Click to Play
5 Things Husbands and Wives Wish the Other Knew:
- Wives desire appreciation.
- Husbands desire validation.
- Wives desire attention.
- Husbands desire respect/conciseness.
- Wives desire patience.
- Lists to Love By
- 10 Things Husbands Want to Hear From Their Wives
- 10 More Things Husbands Want to Hear From Their Wives
- 10 Things Wives Want to Hear From Their Husbands
- 10 More Things Wives Want to Hear From Their Husbands
- Buzz words: CONNECTING and ENGAGING
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!