On our last episode, we talked about 5 Parenting Speed Bumps. These are challenging things in life that sneak up on us to tell us that we need to slow down. On today’s show, my wife, Susan, and I will shift gears to focus on 4 marriage speed bumps. And while these speed bumps in marriage can be tough for a season, they’re a great opportunity for us to support and evaluate our relationship with our spouse.
Click to Play
Some of the main speed bumps you may face in your marriage include:
- When There’s a Heart Separation
- When Your Child is Being Difficult or Rebelling
- When You Hit Financial Troubles
- When You or Your Spouse Face Health Issues
- 3 Things to Remember Before You Call it Quits in Marriage
- 7 Mistakes You Should Let Your Kids Make
- Why Teamwork in Marriage Matters
- 4 Ways to Man-age Your Home When Dealing With Illness
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!