As our kids begin to grow, it’s important that we teach them many different life lessons—especially our sons. In this week’s episode, I cover 8 things every father should teach his son. Why? Because what you teach your son could have an impact for generations to come.
Click to Play
Here are the 8 things I sought to teach my sons:
- Be a gentleman.
- Honor your father and mother.
- Respect women.
- Be a man of integrity.
- Take responsibility.
- Work hard.
- Share, save, and spend wisely.
- Love God and love others.
- Manuel from Facebook asks, “Do you think how people get into a relationship has an effect on the longevity of it?”
- Ryan asks, “What if we want to teach our sons a sport or instrument but they just aren’t into it?”
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you’d like to ask me a question for future episodes, head to my podcast question page.
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!