In last week’s episode, I talked with Super Bowl winning head coach, Tony Dungy, about his new book Uncommon Marriage that releases today. Part one covered the theme of the book. Today, in part two of our interview, we are going to dive deeper into Tony and Lauren’s marriage. The Dungys have experienced incredible highs and lows in their personal and professional lives, and I’m excited to share their story with you.
Listen below as we walk through three decades of the Dungy’s marriage.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Disagreeing with your spouse over a major decision.
- How to guard your marriage from temptation.
- How to overcome the loss of a child.
- The sacrifices made in having a child with special needs.
- The Dungy’s plans for their next thirty years of marriage.
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast please subscribe:
If you enjoy the Family First podcast please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!