When we talk about what a good marriage takes, we like to focus on the basics. We talk about loving our spouse, caring for our spouse, and spending time with our spouse. And while those things are certainly important, there’s a huge part of marriage that we tend to leave out…and that’s sex! On today’s show, my wife, Susan, and I are going to talk about sex in marriage and what to do when you’re not in the mood.
Click to Play
When You’re Not in the Mood to Have Sex With Your Spouse…
1. Have sex anyway
2. Get in the mood
3. Save time and energy to be intimate
- What to Do When You Don’t Feel Like Having Sex
- How to Help Your Spouse Have an Affair
- 5 Unfair Expectations on Your Wife
- 10 Ways to “Affair Proof” Your Marriage
- Leftovers Again? 4 Ways to Give Your Spouse Your Freshest and Best
- 4 Marriage Rules You Should Break
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you enjoy the Family First podcast, please rate it on iTunes with a short review. It would help spread the show so more people can practice putting their families first. Thank you!